One of our personal favorite new producers is performing at Webster Hall this Friday. Sam Vogel, aka Jauz, will play at Webster for the first time of his young career around midnight this weekend. Another fresh trap producer, Aryay, will open for Jauz likely around 11 PM. Doors open at 10 EST, tickets are still on sale for $25, and as of now, we’re looking at decent weather for the weekend. Check out a couple fresh new tracks from the two producers, consider pre-ordering your tickets here before they sell out, and learn a thing or two about both Aryay and Jauz.
- He’s an American, his real name is Mickey Karbal, and if he were to be reincarnated into a vegetable, it would be a tomato.
- Mickey released a huge EP via OWSLA in July called the Vicious EP.
- “Aryay,” or “Aryey,” translates to, “Lion,” in Hebrew, hence the lion imagery that peppers Karbal’s brand.
- Well, first fun fact about Jauz is he just released the VIP track above 18 hours ago via Soundcloud and other outlets, and…yah, it’s heavy.
- Jauz attended a boutique music production school in L.A. called The Icon Collective with other producers like NGHTMRE, Slander, Mak J, SNBRN and many others.
- Jauz is addicted to coffee.